Friday, 2 December 2011

New Brief!

I got a new brief monday and now we have to continue from where we left off on our pre production for our series pitch project.  I designed a native tribe , there being 10 characters altogether.I will produce and finalise my characters so they are ready to be put together pitch my series idea.I have 10 characters but will be finalising only 5 of them , these being the main characters of my series.The five characters are - 

  • The main character-Carl
  •  Best friend of the main character (Taxi Driver)- Toko
  • The old wise leader of the tribe 
  • The young girl in the tribe
  • The bad guy-Voodoo character                                     - 
Also i will have to complete backgrounds for the series , i plan to make these on illustrator 

No comments:

Post a Comment