Friday, 3 August 2012

David Gregory Portraits-New Project/New Blog

Hey ! For something to do over the summer to pass the time and keep myself from being bored i have decided to start my own mini business doing portraits for people.
I am gonna do famous people as well as portraits of my friends or family.
If you are interested in having one done or like one ive done contact me on gregz-7@hotmail.co.uk. 
My work costs £10 to £12 that includes the drawing coloured and finished and printed out for you.
The price covers the time it takes me to do it as well as covering the cost of materials i use for example printing ink and paper.
Gonna try and get some work up as soon as possible so that people can take a look at what my work looks like.
So yeah if you are interested either post a comment on here or email me on the above email !

Link below!

David Gregory Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment