Saturday, 8 September 2012

Hannah Starting Uni

After doing a portrait/cartoon of my brother for his birthday a few people have come to me asking if i could do one for them.I recently got asked to do one for a family friend who is just about to start uni life away from home in Newport.I was asked by Hannah's parents to include things she likes in the picture for example...

  • Beauty products
  • Hair straighteners
  • Her mobile
  • A laptop
  • A JLS poster 
  • All girly things really
Just things she is well known for liking.I was given a picture to go from of Hannah which gave me the idea of how to draw her but i had to use a few other images to work out how she looked because the image i had was slightly blurry.


And here is the final piece of art i did :)



No comments:

Post a Comment