Sunday, 7 October 2012

Flash Tests!

I have done a lot of tests in Flash and i've gotten to know the program much better now.I have upload a few of my test onto my channel on Youtube! Check it out !!!

Year 3 Flash Tests

Tomorrow i will be starting the second part of this project which is to produce a simple animation for the NCC.I have come up with the idea of having a student in the university cafe buying a sausage roll.He will take it to the counter to pay for it and the till will display £5.This idea to get across that everything is so expensive to buy these days and everything is going up in price so rapidly.After seeing this price displayed the student could either faint with shock,Slap his cheek with shock or a could use a basic camera shot which will zoom into his face showing his angry expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment