Tuesday, 5 February 2013

100th post! More concepts!

My 100th post woo! 
I've got a few more concepts to show you lovely people which i've done over the last few days.Im really  starting to enjoy this project now but before i was finding it hard to get into.Here are a few concepts i have done of designs for my animal characters.




This artwork of my chimp character was inspired and done in the same style as Stanley Chow works .Since discovering his work last year I have really started to like his style and also tried similar styles myself.This concept is my first initial design for the chimp superhero in my series.



I really like this design for a chameleon.I really like the way i have coloured this design up by first creating a black outline in illustrator and then filling in with colour in photoshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment