Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013! And Happy New Year!


What a year 2013 has been! It’s easily the best year of my life so far! So many good things have happened for me this year I don’t know where to begin! It’s just the beginning of a new and exciting time in my life and who knows what next year will bring.
At the start of the year I turned the big 21 but still have the sense of humour of a child! Finishing my degree and graduating with 1st class honours in BA Animation has to be the main highlight for sure. After leaving uni in search for my 1st job in the animation industry I was asked to work for Blue zoo in London, living up there for 3 weeks! Which was a great experience! After that I finally past my drive test after failing to do so twice before! Took me over a year but I passed in the end and now have my own rocket ship! I joined a new footy team as well as winning young player of the year for Machen 2nds! In November I got the chance to finally see the mighty Manchester United play for the 1st time against Cardiff City. In October I got see one of my favourite bands live ,the Finnish rockers ‘H.I.M”. In other news my childhood hero David Beckham hung up his boots as well as the greatest manager of all time Sir Alex Ferguson retired after an amazing career. OH and I got a new hairy brother called Buster :D!........Anyway
I’d like to thank all my amazing friends and family who made it a year to remember! I LOVE YOU ALL!! I wonder what 2014 will bring? Hopefully it will be just as action packed as this year, maybe even better!?
So Happy New Year for tonight guys, I hope the New Year brings you good luck and happiness!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment