Sunday, 16 February 2014

Green Goblin Portrait!

I drew a portrait of Green Goblin a while ago and because I've been so busy working in Bristol I haven't had much time to do my own personal work or colour this up.

Im really looking forward to the new Spider Man film 'The Amazing Spider Man 2' and looking forward to seeing what villains are going to take on spidey! Theres rumours that they are going to bring the Sinister Six into the series which could be good! To lead up to the films release I'm thinking about doing portraits of these six super villains. I decided to base it on the original design from the comic books!

I'm really happy with this portrait and am looking forward to doing the rest of them soon!


This was created by first sketching out the design on paper





I then lined it up on Illustrator and added block colours and some shadow




To finish off the portrait I then transferred it into Photoshop where I added some more shadows to add depth to areas of the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment